Man who met his fiancee when he was still a keke driver celebrates her as he release their pre-wedding photos

A Facebook user, Casa De Prince took to the platform to share his pre-wedding photos taken inside a
keke. The photos were inspired by his job which was where he met his woman. He captioned the
photos:
THIS IS HOW WE STARTED SOME YEARS AGO, she accepted me even with my condition and
even loved me unconditionally, she bear me a child even when I don't have anything to prove
as a man... Now it's my time to pay back and proved to her that I appreciated each moment
spent with her... Now I believed what God has join together no man can put ASUNDER to it..
It's an advice to the whole world don't discriminate anyone because no man's condition is
expected to be static for ever



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris

'I feel very, very bad for Kanye West, he is not well' - Wendy Williams speaks on the rapper's bizarre recent behavior