#BBNaija: Uriel reveals she’s crushing on Pere, hints at cooking for him


Big Brother Naija 2018 star, Uriel Oputa has revealed that she has a crush on her colleague from the just concluded BBNaija 2021, Pere Egbi.

Taking to her Instagram story, Uriel revealed that she admires the former US military officer.



In the now-deleted post, Uriel also advertised her cooking skills and asked anyone close to Pere to ask him how he likes his meals.



She wrote;


“Pere dey enter my eyes oooo

Let me shut up


Someone should ask him how he likes his eggs o

Because I be magician inside kitchen And……

ok bye”



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

Argentine Star Player, Lionel Messi Reveals Why Super Eagles Will Be Tough Team To Play

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris