”Should I be worried?” – Ike Onyema shares new video of Omashola looking unkempt on the street days after talking about depression


Former Big Brother Naija contestant, Ike Onyema has expressed concern over the current state of his friend and colleague, Omashola.

Ike shared troubling video of Omashola sitting in the middle of the street, looking unkempt.


Omashola looks slimmer and seemed a bit disoriented in the street clothes he had on.

He sat on the floor with a bin bag containing some unknown items beside him.


Ike said the video has left him worried and he pleaded with Omashola to call him.

Sharing the clip, he wrote; ”I just hope this is some sort of skit or movie @sholzy23 After seeing your last post, should I be worried? You haven’t been active on social media since your last post…call me!”



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris

'I feel very, very bad for Kanye West, he is not well' - Wendy Williams speaks on the rapper's bizarre recent behavior