Ekiti Decides: Card reader rejects PDP candidate’s PVC

The PDP governorship candidate , Prof . Kolapo Olusola , has still not been able to
cast his ballot after the second attempt .
His Permanent Voter Card was first rejected by the card reader and he waited a
while before going back to try it again , but there was no success .
He expressed fear that if this
could happen to him , others
might also be disenfranchised
because there was no
alternative to the machine .
He said , “ I cannot say I don ’ t
have confidence in the electoral
process but I have my fears .
“ My card has been rejected
twice now . It is amazing and
they asked me if the card is
bent or something but you all
can see the card is not bent. The
REC should do something about that .
“ APC agents are going about distributing money to voters in the presence of INEC
officials and security men .”
He said he would still stay back to make another attempt to vote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

Argentine Star Player, Lionel Messi Reveals Why Super Eagles Will Be Tough Team To Play

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris