I intentionally create controversies – Gifty Powers rants

Gifty Powers, former Big Brother Nigeria contestant, is not new to controversies. The
actress has been seen many times putting up nude photos of herself on social media
and also lending her voice on trending issues on the internet.
But in a new interview with Sunday Scoop, Gifty Powers mentioned that the she
deliberately create these controversies as she is not bothered anymore about what
people say about her.
She told Sunday Scoop:
“I created controversy. I turn it on and off whenever I please. As a public figure, one
eventually gets used to people saying all sorts. I am totally at peace. I love all my
fans and that’s what counts. For the naysayers, thanks for hating me; keep the job
hot. I play my roles. Besides, no one is good on this planet. If they see me as a bad
girl, then I am the worst girl.”
On whether she feels the reaction of people to the picture was hypocritical, she said:
“Probably. It’s normal for celebrities to attract both lovers and haters. If an artistic
image of me attracts more views and for that reason, some folks are hating on it,
then let them have all the fun hating. They should continue if it feeds them in some
way.
In my professional opinion, the artistic image of me was merely suggestive and not
provocative; there is nothing indecent about it. It’s art in an idealistic form. I could
even decide to sell the picture.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

Argentine Star Player, Lionel Messi Reveals Why Super Eagles Will Be Tough Team To Play

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris