Rakitic: I Will Celebrate World Cup Win With Forehead Tattoo

Ivan Rakitic has jokingly stated he will celebrate winning the World Cup with Croatia by
tattooing his forehead.
Croatia face France on Sunday for the chance to become the 2018 FIFA World Cup champions.
Rakitic has played a key role for Zlatko Dalic’s side in their run to the final of the showpiece
event in Russia.
“On my forehead!” Rakitic told reporters when asked if he was planning a tattoo if Croatia win.
“There’s plenty of space there, as you can see! But first I’ll have to ask my wife.
“Frankly, I have this feeling there will be hundreds of millions rooting for us. I’ve had messages
from Argentina, Spain, Germany, all four corners of the world. It’s fantastic.
“What really makes me happy is people said they could never imagine celebrating a goal scored
as if it had been scored by their own national team.
“It goes to show we’re deserved finalists, we want to show the world we play as one and we’ll
leave everything on the pitch.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris

'I feel very, very bad for Kanye West, he is not well' - Wendy Williams speaks on the rapper's bizarre recent behavior