I’m yet to leave the Broomcity FC for the Umbrella united” – Senator Shehu Sanni clarifies his position about dumping APC

Several Nigerian news agencies reported that Senator Shehu Sanni representing
Kaduna Central had dumped his political party, APC.
Now, the Senator has broken his silence on the issue and its epic.
In his words, ‘I’m yet to leave the Broomcity FC for the Umbrella united or any other
club on the Premier league.Discussion and consultations are ongoing.If such will
happen,it will be backed by a signed formal letter to the club management;And a
formal announcement on the side of the pitch by myself. Thank you’.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris

'I feel very, very bad for Kanye West, he is not well' - Wendy Williams speaks on the rapper's bizarre recent behavior