Report: Chelsea Agree To Sell Thibaut Courtois To Real Madrid For £35m

Chelsea have reportedly agreed to sell goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois to Real Madrid
this summer after accepting a €35m bid, according to reports.
Thibaut Courtois won the Golden Glove Award at the just concluded World Cup
following several impressive outings between the sticks, With Real Madrid having
lost out in the chase to sign Manchester United’s David de Gea, they have now
switched their attention to the Chelsea goalkeeper
RMC are now reporting that the transfer to Madrid is a done deal, with the Blues
having accepted €35m for the stopper, who will sign a four-year deal with Los
Blancos.
“€35m agreement between Chelsea & Real Madrid for the transfer of Thibaut
Courtois, 4-year contract, according to RMC,” Get French Football News tweeted.
Thibaut Courtois recently suggested that The Blues would likely have to improve
their wage offer if they want him to stay as his performances in the 2018 World
Cup have increased his value.
“I will go back and I will see what they want and how they say it,” he said after
the tournament ended. “Obviously, with this World Cup, I think what was on the
table is different than what I can have.
“In this World Cup, I have ignored all the speculation, all the rumours. But now,
in the next few days, I will have a chat with my agent and see what Chelsea told
him, and then we will talk. But I feel happy at Chelsea, it’s not that I necessarily
want to leave.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris

'I feel very, very bad for Kanye West, he is not well' - Wendy Williams speaks on the rapper's bizarre recent behavior