Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? – Nigerian Guy Seeks For Advice

A Nigerian boyfriend has taken to the internet to ask for advice on what he should do
to his girlfriend who played him. According to the guy, the girl and her real boyfriend
have been playing him since 2015 and have been collecting money from him until he
just discovered.
He wrote;
Guyz, pls I knw this might sound nasty but I just need ur candid opinion if paying my ex back this
way will be good.
To cut the long story short, I met this lady 2015 and everything was going on smoothly until it
turned out sour. Before I asked her out, I asked if she was in any relationship but she said no and
that gave me a go ahead cuz I hate sharing my lady with any one. I always try my best financially
to assist any lady am dating.

WHERE THE PROBLEM BEGAN!
Last year, I told her about the Nigeria Navy form and was happy and told me to apply for her
which I did. But few days later she came with some credentials of a guy which she claimed was
her cousin brother that I should help him apply too. At first I was suspicious of the whole play but
still applied for the guy.
Two weeks later, I got to knw that the said guy was her boyfriend. I was damn mad but she
denied and told me I like suspecting her.
Cuz of the love I had for her I let go of the past and we continued. Last year I bought Jamb form
for her and she later ended up in one Poly here. Before she went, I bought Her a new phone, paid
part of her bills and 10k for some stuffs. When she got to school, her attitude changed she started
sending me unsolicited text messages like I fink I make her break up with her boyfriend? That she
just played me. I later got a text from the said guy that he was using his babe as bait to get
money from whenever they are broke.
I was mad. Haven’t been myself all this while and find it difficult to luv any lady at the moment.
I resulted in begging her to tell her am sorry for everything but my plan is to lure her here to my
place give her the beating of her life and get my phone back. That’s what I can do to make me
happy.
Do you think I am right or should let go?
Your advice pls cuz she’s coming tomorrow evening…..Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

Argentine Star Player, Lionel Messi Reveals Why Super Eagles Will Be Tough Team To Play

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris