Why money is more important than peace of mind – Basketmouth explains

Veteran Nigerian comedian, Bright Okpocha, who is popularly know as Basketmouth,
has stated on his Instagram page why he thinks money is more important that
having peace of mind.
The 39-year-old Father of two explains that even though money cannot buy
happiness and he agrees with that, but he will rather prefer to reside in a very
luxurious home and cry in there than crying in a one-room apartment.
Basketmouth posted the image of a beautiful house surrounded by a fleet of
luxurious cars and a beautiful garden and captioned the photo:


A wise man once said that money can’t buy you happiness, and I totally agree
with him…..but I think it’s more comfortable to be crying in a house like this than
in a face me I face you.
I don’t know about you.

Some of his numerous followers have however reacted to his view and many also
gave their comments on his update:

teenorapzy: @basketmouth if I get that luxury, I will definitely forget that I was
diagnosed of chronic myleod Leukaemia.. just dey live life dey go

timdayna: How can someone be unhappy in this kinda compound ?
I’ll just stand upstairs n view down..there goes my unhappiness

deniscomedian: Bros B no be lie ooh. N.a. cry for this kind house sure pass sef. I
call it cries of joy.

ifynnamaWhoever said: money can’t buy happiness have never been rich before..well,
for me,I have always loved a compromise, like leaving in such luxury and just moody
for no reason….yes I said it, let me leave in that house then see where the sadness
will come from…

cyprianterrence: Calamity befalls both the rich and the poor. Even as a poor man, if
you do anything evil you will never find peace of mind. Happiness is a choice we
make, it is not every rich man that got their wealth by evil means, there are people
God blessed and made them very rich, “God’s blessings maketh rich and add no
sorrow”. Poverty is not from God, it is the situation that man’s inhumanity to man
kept so many people. You can poor and have all the happiness, you can as well be
rich and have all the happiness in the world, the key thing is, don’t do evil.

a_lcantara @basketmouth : what can make someone cry in a house like this! Is
unimaginable , a guy living in face me I face you will thank God for his life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris

'I feel very, very bad for Kanye West, he is not well' - Wendy Williams speaks on the rapper's bizarre recent behavior