“I told Juliet Ibrahim to marry me and she said I’m too short”- Actor, Mike Godson (Screenshot)

Nollywood’s popular actor, Mike Godson has taken to social media to reveal that he
once asked fellow actor, Juliet Ibrahim out but she turned him down.
Mike Godson shared a picture of the beautiful Ghanaian actress on his Instagram
page and revealed in the caption to his fans that Juliet rejected his marriage
proposal because he is too short.
“Can you imagine, I told this fine girl to marry me and she said I’m too short”
See his post below…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

Argentine Star Player, Lionel Messi Reveals Why Super Eagles Will Be Tough Team To Play

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris