Luxury Jeweler, Kaycee, Who Aaccused Davido of Absconding With His N60m, Goes Legal, Releases Legal Letter to Davido

Luxury Jeweler, kaycee, goes legal on Davido, releases legal letter demanding N60M
as proceeds from the jewelry Davido sold for him.
He shared the legal letter on his Instagram page and wrote;
This is a copy of letter of demand sent by my team of lawyers working round the clock to ensure i
get my money back from Mr. David Adeldeji Adeleke. I needed to go legal to prove to everyone
that my claim of 120,000 £ ( 60million) against Davido is for real and at the appropriate time we
would go to court of law for judgement. Please, be patient with me even though my life is now in
Davido’s. Thank you all I know justice will be seen been done in this case.


 He went further to disclose in a different Instagram post;
While I awaits Davido’s reply to my Lawyer’s letter of demand, i equally need to inform you my
well wishers that as I uphold, my life has been placed on Ransom a bounty of 5million reward for
my location. i can’t sleep in my house like an ordinary Nigerian who does biz simply because I
can be killed by Davido & Co on my sweat, on this deal I have sold my car and house to repay the
debt of 60million to owner of jewelry he sold on my behalf without Return Of a kobo nor Naira to
me. I want my money back legally hence retaining my lawyers whom I have entrusted to see I get
Justice&,my life back. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

Argentine Star Player, Lionel Messi Reveals Why Super Eagles Will Be Tough Team To Play

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris