22-year-old lady narrates how married man with 7 wives got her pregnant with twins (Full Gist)

A 22-year-old lady has share a story of how she got pregnant for a married man with
seven wives.
According to the lady, she started dating the man when she was 19 years old (while
the man was 40 years old) after he allegedly lied and deceived her before she fell in
love with him during her industrial training, I.T.
After getting pregnant, she gave birth to a set of twins prematurely before one later
passed away after the man allegedly abandoned her while he was getting married to
another lady whom he impregnated.
The lady also accused the man of beating her four times as she said her parents are
forcing her to marry him due to what he gives their daughter.
Read the woman’s story as shared by human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye on
Facebook.
Lemme Starr from a brief introduction, am a Lady of 22yrs, a Yoruba, Muslim,’ studied chemistry
awaiting service
I met this man when I was 19yrs, during my industrial training, the relationship I had then wasn’t
stable, but I started dating that man,he’s 40yrs as at then,and he’s a Christian, so he lied to me
that he had a late wife with 2 kids which are with his mother, so I innocently believed all his lies
totally without even a pinch of doubt,’ didn’t even run a background check on him,so I fell in love
with him with the belief that a mature man should know what he wants,and I even dropped all my
young,working class suitor as I don’t like double dating.
So even after the training, this man would come to my school to check on me all the way from
lag,so I felt so much in love with him, not until I got pregnant 5 months into our relationship, so
he started acting very strange,but I felt his act was because he wasn’t expecting the pregnancy
so soon,but he insist I abort it before he can be happy with me again,he even drove me to a
hospital to abort it but fate was on my side,after the scan it showed twin,and the doctor says to
leave it,that was when my life turned around,it was real hell,because my parents were divorced so
I had to stay at my mum’s place,he abandoned me totally,if my people call him he will shun them
off,it was really a painful situated to the extent that I developed high b.p coupled with low pcv,so
I was admitted when the pregnancy was 5 month,we needed money and donor for blood, but he
didn’t showed up,but I later found out that he was doing wedding with another lady he got
pregnant at that time,he was acting strange until I had premature birth at 7months,he still didn’t
showed up when they call him for money till one of the babies gave up to ghost,) later found out
that he was doing another wedding with another lady that he got pregnant again. But he has 7
wives in total and he did legal wedding for all of them differently, Although he started sending
money since the girl clock 1 and he rented an apartment for us.
But what is really paining is that my parent’s decision on this matter,they are trying to make him
my husband, and if I complain they talk about the peanut he gives the girl. They forget what we
all went through,and they are saying they don’t want me to have two husbands,when he’s not
even treating me right talkless of paying dowry. The worst is that he gives us money that can
never be enough for the girl and he goes around telling every body that he’s taking care of his
daughter, when I know that he bought cars for all his wife and put their kids in a very good
school.
I don’t even know where to pick up my life with this zero support, all the advice they give is to
know how to adjust with him
Did I forget to mention that this man has beat me like 4 times saying I sent him abuse message






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris

'I feel very, very bad for Kanye West, he is not well' - Wendy Williams speaks on the rapper's bizarre recent behavior