Kim Kardashian celebrates 4th wedding anniversary with Kanye, says their union is forever

 Kim Kardashian and Kanye are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary today. To mark the special
date, the reality star shared a never-before-seen photo from their wedding day and wrote a short
touching note.
The mother-of-three wrote:
4 years down and forever to go....
Thank you babe for giving me our family and caring so much about us. Thank you for
inspiring me on a daily, I’m so lucky. I can’t wait for forever... Happy Anniversary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

Argentine Star Player, Lionel Messi Reveals Why Super Eagles Will Be Tough Team To Play

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris