Lady recounts how she was left embarrassed after she mistakenly asked Tiwa Savage to take a picture of herself and Wizkid

A die hard fan of WizKid and Tiwa Savage has revealed how Tiwa Savage reacted
after she asked her (Tiwa) to help take a picture of her and WizKid at Mr Eazi’s
listening party, London, England.

 She took to Twitter to write:
The funniest & most embarrassing thing happened to me yday at mr eazi’s listening party .
After getting my selfie with wizkid I thought mmm full body will be better… so I tapped one babe
like “Hun can you take a pic of us” she’s looked at me like , Who’s this??.
 Guys it was Tiwa savage.
She was asked if Tiwa Savage took her the picture, she replied No.
See her post below:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

Argentine Star Player, Lionel Messi Reveals Why Super Eagles Will Be Tough Team To Play

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris