Why Nigerian ladies should be like Chioma – Davido

Award winning Nigerian singer and DMW boss, Davido, has given reasons Nigerian
ladies should take his girlfriend, Chioma Avril as an example.
The singer recently bought a Porsche car of N45 million for his lover and released a
single titled “Assurance” in her honour.
Broadway TV quoted the singer as telling Nigerian ladies that they should take
Chioma as an example and try to be like her.

Davido said ladies should always try and understand their boyfriends in terms of
giving, adding that they should not turn their boyfriends into ATM machines.

 He said “According to the lyrics of one of my tracks titled ‘IF’, it reveals my worth of
30 billion and I bought a porch car for Chioma, My Assurance, worth 45 million
which is 15% of my worth.

“She never asked for 15 billion unlike some Nigerian girls that when they know their
boyfriend is worth 20k they’ll ask for 10k which is 50% of his worth.
“Please try and change these attitudes if you want to enjoy your relationship.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

Argentine Star Player, Lionel Messi Reveals Why Super Eagles Will Be Tough Team To Play

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris