Sad! Mercy Johnson Okojie loses her mum

Actress Mercy Johnson and her family have been thrown into mourning as her beloved mother, Mrs.
Elizabeth Johnson, just passed on.
The grieving actress announced the sad news and said it was a really tough time for her and her
family. She also asked for prayers and for their privacy to be respected.
She said: "It deeply saddens me to say that my beloved mother is gone. This is a trying time for my
family and we would appreciate your prayers, even as we plead for our privacy at this time. Thank
you"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

Argentine Star Player, Lionel Messi Reveals Why Super Eagles Will Be Tough Team To Play

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris