Man Ask Lady To Refund iPhone He Bought for her For Refusing To Date Him After 2months of Trying to Win Her Heart, Shares Screenshot of His Chat With Her (Full Gist)


 Nigerian man laments after a girl he has been trying to go into a relationship with
broke his heart. According to the guy, he has been asking this girl out for a while and
the girl never told him she is in a relationship, but keeps telling him “let’s see how it
goes”, so he has been trying hard to win her heart.
After spending all his money on her, took her to numerous dates, helped her and her
family members, bought her an iPhone, only for her to come and tell him in a chat
that she has a boyfriend she really loves and can’t let him go.
 He wrote;
This was same girl I have been asking out for some months now, she kept telling me
let’s see how it goes, I tried working to win her heart, during those times, she
complained about her phone malfunctioning, I gave her 60k twice to add up and get
a new iPhone, can’t count the numerous dates we’ve had, the number of times I have
assisted her financially and subscription money I have sent to her, only for her to
come and start telling me this after 2months +, am I wrong to ask for my 120k back?
I know I’m not getting everything but I need to get that iPhone back cos I bought it
for this biitchh! Anon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

Argentine Star Player, Lionel Messi Reveals Why Super Eagles Will Be Tough Team To Play

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris