My Father-in-law is making my wife to disrespect me just because he takes care of us, married man cries out (Details)

A married man simply identified as Dahe has taken to the social media to narrate
how his rich father in law is interfering in his marriage. According to him, the father
in law takes care of them because they have no job and because of that, his wife no
longer listen to him.

He wrote:
My name is Dahe. I struggled to graduate from the university. I made first class.
After that, I got a job that pays 120k per month. But there is this problem with the
job. You work like the bull and hardly have time for yourself. I sometimes sleep in the
office just to beat time. It’s work all through from morning till night.
There is this girl that I fell in love with. She was 21 then while I was 25. She kept
complaining that I always keep to myself at work without a bit of care for her. The
complain and accusations kept on till I decided to listen to her. I only worked for two
months and had just been paid for the second month.

I invited her over to my house in Abuja. She came, and that time she was on her final
year. She came with so many books and by the look of things, she was prepared to
stay longer.
As usual, workload took over every event. At midnight, my phone rang and it was my
girl. I was afraid to explain anything but I told her I was coming home right away. I
did. It was hell in my home. We managed to make love and slept.
The next morning, my MD called demanding my presence. My girl insisted that I call
him back and ask for a break that day. I did not.
Rather, I begged her and went to work. I truly loved her and wanted to propose to her
before she goes back to school. But to make her feel good and belonged, I called her
on phone to break the news. I proposed to her.
My MD sent for me to ask that I work through the night again. I said no. He pleaded,
but I refused. It was hard saying no, but I had no choice.
At home my girl had turned herself into a ready made wife and I regretted not
proposing to her till now.
I did not go to work the next day due to the new development at home. You
understand what I mean..
My MD called to vent his anger, but I was calm and my girl swore never return to me
if I didn’t resign from the work. I took her word and resigned.

I looked for another work to no avail. She kept servicing my bank account with lots
of money. Her father is rich.
She called me and asked me to speak with her mom and after some weeks, the dad.
They kept saying, “please take good care of our daughter, don’t break her heart”.
My girl gratuated with a 2.1 honours and I attended her graduation ceremony where I
met her parents live. After some weeks, her father called me to ask me about my
plans with her daughter, I did not hide anything, and he told me to act fast.

A month later, I called him to inform him of my plans to marry his daughter the
coming Christmas, but only that money was the big issue. He told me to go on with
my plans that he will take care of everything. I jumped at it and we wedded. He took
care of everything starting from invitation card to reception.
He refurnished my house in Abuja and transferred three years rent sum to my
landlord’s account. He paid in advance. Our first child came, still I and my wife are
jobless. My In-law takes care of us.
I wanted to be in charge of my home but the man kept interfering, making the
daughter to take a contrary decision on crucial matters.
My wife no longer takes my advice, what do I do? I need your candid advice on this
matter. Please help me!
MY QUESTION: Will you as a father leave your home to meddle on your daughter’s
own home? Why won’t you allow her to build her home with her husband?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris

'I feel very, very bad for Kanye West, he is not well' - Wendy Williams speaks on the rapper's bizarre recent behavior