Pastor arrested for selling tickets to heaven for $500

According to a report from Zimbabwe, a pastor and his wife are currently in the grips
of the police for allegedly selling tickets to heaven for $500.
The Pastor, Tito Wats told thousands of people that it was Jesus who appeared to
him, then gave him tickets to people especially sinners so that they could also enter
heaven
“I don’t care what people or the police are saying about me, I am being persecuted
because of doing the work of God.” “Jesus Christ appeared to me and gave me the
tickets made of pure gold so that I can sell to people who want salvation”, said the
pastor courageously.
Thousands of people are protesting at the pastor’s arrest and called on the police to
release him immediately as they are using their own money to buy their tickets to
heaven.
Meanwhile, the story has stirred up reaction in the country especially among other
clergies who believe the act of Pastor Tito is total blasphemy and deceit to get the
money out of his followers.
A certain pastor who spoke to reporters mentioned that it is even stated in the Bible
that there is no other way to heaven except through Jesus and he wondered how a
human could claim he has the tickets to heaven.
He quoted a certain verse of the bible which reads:
“Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the
Father except through me,” John 14:6.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

Argentine Star Player, Lionel Messi Reveals Why Super Eagles Will Be Tough Team To Play

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris