Drake gifts his dad a $100k Bentley (photos)

Over the weekend, Drake surprised his dad 'Dennis Graham with a new Bentley for Father’s Day.
Drake’s dad was at home on Sunday before he got a call about a gift being outside of his place.
Initially, he reportedly thought it was some delivery package until he opened the door and saw a
brand new Bentley sitting outside.
According to the delivery guy, Graham FaceTimed Drake immediately after receiving the gift that
is estimated to be worth $100k.
Drake's dad has since shared a photo of the new whip with the caption, 'I am the happiest Dad in
America for Father’s Day my wonderful Son graced me with a beautiful Bentley for my day Thank You
so much my baby boy @champagnepapi it just doesn’t get any better than this, I love it son and I
Love you'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

Argentine Star Player, Lionel Messi Reveals Why Super Eagles Will Be Tough Team To Play

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris