I’m still learning how to dance Shaku Shaku – Iwobi

Super Eagles forward Alex Iwobi , who is with the squad in Russia for the World Cup , answered
some fun questions in a short BBC Africa video

Special goal?
My goal for Nigeria versus Zambia (Iwobi scored the winner against Zambia in
Uyo, the goal that sealed the Super Eagles Russia 2018 World Cup ticket ).

Favourite boy band?
Kelechi (Iheanacho) has some
low - key songs . I ’ d probably
have (Ikechukwu ) Ezenwa on
the chorus or something like
that .

Favourite Okocha goal?
It has to be against
Middlesbrough . He bent it in . I
was with dad that day and it
was amazing .

Best dressed : you or Aubameyang?
I believe I ’ m the best dressed . He ’s a bit too flash . I don ’ t really like too much
flash .

Weirdest item from camp mate?
Kelechi actually brought a microwave when we were in London , of all things . But
I found it useful because he was in my room and we could warm up our food.

Barcelona or Real Madrid on FIFA 18?
Barcelona .

Best and worst roommates?
Both have to be Kelechi . He has this
tendency to be late and I don ’ t like
to leave him behind because we ’ re
roommates and I feel we ’ re in this
together . But at the same time he ’ s
fun, he ’ s always enjoyment . He ’ s the
best and the worst at the same time.

Most difficult dance move?
ShakuShaku . I ’m still learning it and I have to learn it before the World Cup by
force . I ’ m still learning the footwork

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Tobi's eggplant could be the reason some female housemates want to "die there" (photos)

Argentine Star Player, Lionel Messi Reveals Why Super Eagles Will Be Tough Team To Play

I know how to read, strong members of the senate bewitch me, i was attack by some spiritual forces--- IGP Idris